Elimination Chamber 2012 Exclusive Poster Feat. Sheamus




Qayyum Khan Official, WWE Wallpapers, Posters in HD Quality. Your Desktop Deserves an Attitude. Stay Tuned!

From VKM (WCFR) comes our first HQ look at the poster for WWE Elimination Chamber 2012, featuring the Great White Sheamus. It’s really nice to see the Celtic Warrior on the poster for something, especially the final PPV heading into WrestleMania 28. Can you believe we’re only two major PPVs away from seeing The Rock vs John Cena? The anticipation is driving me insane. 
I think this poster is effective; it’s simple and carries a popular WWE superstar. Not too bad. Reminds me of the one with Vladimir Kozlov, which isn’t something I’d prefer to remember, but I’ve seen worse. Also reminds me of Disney’s A Haunted Mansion. Maybe it’s Sheamus’ green eyes. I’m sure he has an old Irish folktale about green eyes somewhere in his memory.